Who We Are
Job and Volunteer Postings
There are many ways to get involved at Astraea including job opportunities, internships and by volunteering with us.
- Program Intern
- Development Intern
- Consultant, Design of LGBTQ Racial Justice Fund Grantee Convening
- Request for proposals: Organization and hosting of the 4th International Intersex Forum
- Director of Development
- Terms of Reference: External Evaluation for Astraea’s Social Change Opportunity Fund
- Strategic Communications Project Coordinator (US)
- Strategic Communications Project Officer (Kenya)
- International Trans Fund Program Officer
- International Trans Fund Director
Astraea hiring policy: Astraea is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to select, place, train and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience so as to provide equal opportunity for all of our employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal law, and without regard to non-work related factors such as sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, economic status, personal appearance including height and weight, family responsibility, matriculation, political affiliation or any other status protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all activities, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfers, promotions and benefits. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.